Thursday, March 26, 2020

Not Quite The Start To 2020 We All Expected But We Are Blessed.

Good evening from a place not so far from Seattle.
       Yes, my two children and I are in the US during all this craziness going around the world.  Today we received news that we will not be able to return to China (Guangzhou) even if we wanted!  Our visas are no longer valid.  I don't know if that means they are not valid for now or if we have to get new ones before returning.  We even had more than a year left!
       Our 2020 journey did start in Guangzhou and grew crazy just before the Chinese New Year.  Of course, my dad was about four months into his cancer journey and that is what brought us to the US at this time.  My husband is still working in Guangzhou at his hospital so I guess we will be a two continent family for awhile.
        Tired for tonight from a long day of homeschooling and entertaining our one visitor in three weeks.  I will post more about our journey in the near future.

       So much has happened since my last post and some of that is so unbelievable I can hardly imagine that it is true but it is.

                                                        Good night and God Bless,
                                                    Jennifer Liang

No comments:

Post a Comment